For Retail Certificate, contact the SHOA Treasurer at email@example.com
Steeplechase residents enjoy a country setting with easy access to major highways in all directions. The Community operates as a Home Owner Association that maintains the entrances and common areas and monitors the established Covenants.
Explore our website for more detailed information. We hope that you will visit often to participate in surveys or polls, share opinions and stay current with news, events, meetings and other pertinent information about our community. The Menu above provides detailed information about governing documents, meeting Notices and much more. Don't forget to subscribe via email to receive updates on new information.
RESIDENTS, DEPOSIT YOUR DUES ONLINE!
Many residents have asked about electronic deposits of annual dues to the Steeplechase HOA bank account. This represents a secure method of bill payment. Arrangements have been made with our Chase Bank Account to make electronic deposits using the Zelle system. Residents can use any bank in the Zelle Network. Steps to do this are as follows:
- Check with your Bank to verify they use the Zelle Network.
- If so, go to your Bank Account and access “Pay Bills” using the Zelle System.
- Identify the Chase SHOA account with the phone number 817-691-6529.
- Make your payment of $72 as annual dues or whatever you owe.
- Residents can make the payment on a recurring basis by inserting the recurring date which must be prior to December 31 of each year.
- Under “Memo”, be sure to insert your residential address to insure payment credit.
Steeplechase Board of Directors